Subject: For Action: Review consultation draft 2023 EU One Health Zoonoses Summary Report: draft chapter on zoonotic tuberculosis by 23 October 2024
From: "Tuberculosis" <[email-masked]>
To: "Vinciane SIZAIRE" <[email-masked]>,Wouter Arrazola de Oñate <[email-masked]>,Jiří Wallenfels <[email-masked]>, "slezak.pavel" <[email-masked]>, "Anders Koch" <[email-masked]>, "Piret Viiklepp" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Soini" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Soini" <[email-masked]>, "Delphine Viriot" <[email-masked]>, "Jean-Paul GUTHMANN" <[email-masked]>, "KroegerS" <[email-masked]>,Lena Bös <[email-masked]>, "Teresa Domaszewska" <[email-masked]>, "s.chatzianastasiou" <
Cc: "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>, "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>, "Tuberculosis" <[email-masked]>, "Veronica Cristea" <[email-masked]>, "Taina Niskanen" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "PLANTADY Martial" <[email-masked]>, "BOELAERT Frank" <[email-masked]>, "ROSSI Mirko" <[email-masked]>, "Giusi.Amore" <[email-masked]>, "RIZZI Valentina" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>,
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2024 10:20:06 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: National Focal Points for Tuberculosis and Operational Contact Points 
for TB Epidemiology

Copy: National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to provide you with the draft tuberculosis chapter of the 
European Union 2023 One Health Zoonoses Summary Report (EUOHZ).

The chapter covers Tuberculosis due to M. bovis and M. caprae in humans and 
animals.

This draft EUOHZ has been prepared by the ECDC-EFSA contracted consortium 
led by the Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale (IZS) dell’Abruzzo e del 
Molise “G. Caporale” (IZSAM) together with the Istituto Superiore di Sanità 
(ISS), the IZS delle Venezie, the French Agency for Food, Environmental and 
Occupational Health and Safety (ANSES) and the IZS Lombardia and Emilia 
Romagna. ECDC and EFSA have reviewed this work.

Draft 2023 EUOHZ report

We kindly ask you to review the contents of the attached Tuberculosis 
chapter for your country by Wednesday 23 October 2024. Please focus your 
review on the human cases only, which are based on data extracted from TESSy 
as of 1 October 2024. The sections in this chapter covering animal cases 
will be reviewed by EFSA’s network members, so your review of the animal 
sections is not required.

How to submit your review

Send your feedback to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked], with a copy to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] .Please 
provide comments using the Excel file attached in the email.

Include any remarks or data check requests (limited to factual errors), 
along with a brief description, and reference the relevant line number(s) of 
the text, table, or figure.

Ensure the following when submitting your review:

*	Your name, role, and country are clearly indicated.

*	Each Member State/reporting country submits a single, consolidated 
response for the M. bovis and M. caprae in human sector. Feedback from 
multiple reviewers should be merged into the same Excel file, if applicable.

*	All columns in the Excel file are filled out completely.

Please note that comments submitted in other formats (e.g., annotations in 
PDFs, Word documents, or emails) will not be considered. Thank you for your 
cooperation on this.

Confidentiality

The draft chapter is confidential, until its publication on 10 December 
2024, along with the other chapters of the EUOHZ 2023 report.

End of consultation period

Please submit your review no later than Wednesday, 23 October 2024. Due to 
the tight production timeline, ECDC and EFSA will not be able to consider 
any comments received after this deadline.

We appreciate your timely review and thank you in advance for your 
contributions.

If you have any concerns or questions related to the tuberculosis chapter of 
the EUOHZ Report, please do not hesitate to contact 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Best regards,

Veronica Cristea

On behalf of ECDC, EFSA and the Consortium

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL